THE CORE OF YOUR BRAND STARTS WITH SELF-IDENTITY
Your business and brand are so much more than colors and a logo. They’re a reflection of YOU. And the more connected you are to YOU, the easier it is to build a soul-aligned business and brand that’s fun, easy, and flows from the heart.
A strong connection to your inner self reflects in a strong brand identity that strengthens brand recognition to build a strong community of loyal clients and customers who trust you and value the services and products you provide.
It’s time to BE all of YOU and build a brand that you love.
- How do you show up each day?
- How do you treat yourself?
- How do you treat others?
- What are your values and virtues?
- What are your beliefs?
- Are you living in integrity (do your actions match what you say you believe in)?
IDENTITY OF YOUR BRAND
- Who you are as a person filters through in the identity of your brand.
- You are in control of the voice of your business and brand—speak your truth to either attract or repel people. The goal is to work with people you love working with, who love working with you.
- How do you want people to feel when they land on your website, enter your store, work with you, or buy your products?
- How does it feel to be part of your community?
- What rules will you follow to create this experience for your clients?
- Who do you want to work with? Who is your ideal client?
- What are their dreams? What are their fears? How can you help them?
- How can you best be of service to your ideal clients?
MESSAGE & MISSION
- What do you stand for?
- What’s important to you?
- What do you want to inspire in others?
- What is the thing that stirs your soul?
- What are your gifts?
- What are your strengths?
- Why do you want to start a business? Or, why did you start a business?
- Why do you want to work for yourself rather than for someone else? I mean, being an entrepreneur is not for the faint of heart. It’s so much easier to show up at the office each day, work on your given tasks, and collect a weekly paycheck.
- What is your purpose?
- What is your motivation?
If you gave surface-level answers like, “Because I don’t like having a boss, to make a lot of money, to have flexible hours, or so that I can take time off when I want.” I invite you to dig deeper. Like seven to ten layers deeper. My friend, there is an underlying reason why you started the business you started. Allow yourself to go there.
Go deep in discovering and uncovering your why. Because when you see how BEing fully and completely all of YOU impacts and opens others to do the same, you’ll be glad you did. And this is what’ll keep you going when the going gets tough.
My why is to empower others. My mission is to create a safe space for people to be seen and heard, where they can take off their masks and be all of who they are
Where did my why come from?
I experienced an extremely dysfunctional home life as a child and it was safest for me to be invisible. As a result of that, I was deeply disempowered and forgot how to use my voice. It took many years of awareness, acceptance, and healing to understand that none of that was me and my parents were only acting and reacting in ways that they knew at the time. It’s been a beautiful journey of coming home to myself, and now I’m on a mission to help others come home to themselves.